More about Chas Everitt International
When Charles Everitt's parents relocated from America to a farm in South Africa,
little did they know that their son Charles, and Tilla, the daughter of the
next door neighbour, would marry and create one of the most successful partnerships
in the history of South African real estate. As at November 2007, Chas Everitt
International group has 97 offices operating throughout South Africa.
- Opening their first office in Randburg in 1979, Charles and Tilla founded
what is now the Chas Everitt International Property Group, a dynamic, family
business where ethics and values are part of the company's DNA. In their own
words: "Our vision has always been to never stop caring about people
and to never compromise our principles." Today, as founder members, Charles
and Tilla are still active in the business.
- In 2004, the South African Property Professional Club awarded Charles the
first ever Lifetime Achievement Award.
- In 1998, when Charles Everitt became chairman, Berry Everitt was appointed
Managing Director of the Chas Everitt International Property Group.
- It's not surprising that real estate runs deep in the Everitt family. Another
of Chas and Tilla's sons, Paul Everitt is one of Chas Everitt's Top Achievers
and a highly respected practitioner in the real estate industry.
- In 2002, the company moved out of a n American Real Estate Group having
being with them in South Africa for 10 years. For 8 out of those 10 years,
Chas Everitt won every major international real estate award relating to this
- As Managing Director, Berry Everitt is one of South Africa's most dynamic
and successful real estate principals. In 2001, he won the Property Professional
Club's 'Young Lion' Award and in 2002, they named him, 'Mover and Shaker'
of the year.
- Berry has created one of the most vibrant and experienced management teams
in the country. Barry Davies is the National CEO of Franchise Sales, Rod Williams
is the National CEO of Business Development, Operations and Training and Derek
Schroeder is the National CEO of Information Technology.
- 2008 Launch of CEI Overseas Properties - In January 2008 Chas Everitt International
launches a new company, CEI Overseas Properties aimed at marketing international
property investments to South Africans. This company is headed by real estate
stalwart Andre de Villiers who has 20 years experience in South African real
estate. Andre has been with Chas Everitt for the last 5 years and was appointed
National Brand Manager in October 2007.
The Chas Everitt International Property Group:
Chas Everitt is a dynamic organisation dedicated to giving you a competitive
advantage in the marketplace. Using state-of-the-art technology, innovative
tools and our renowned back-up and support.
At Chas Everitt, we can help clients relocate to any town or city in South
Africa, or for that matter around the world through our international affiliations.
At the same time, with our unique Solutions marketing strategy, we can attract
more buyers for our Sellers, to sell property faster and at a higher price.
To become and remain the leading real estate company of choice for Sellers,
Buyers, Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Principals.
To become recognised as the major national Resident Real Estate Marketing Group
where each one of us strives to:
- Be one team with the best trained people using the best technology and tools
- Providing the best service to customers
- Be the leadership team by offering the widest range of value added products
to the marketplace
- Achieve revolutionary results by working to have the greatest growth in
- Empower participants to maximise profits from operations
- 1st in service
- Honesty and integrity
- Revolutionary results
- 1st in customer satisfaction